Monday 26 August 2013

121 - Another Chimera! C7 "Calyx" (Shell)

Having posted the first Chimera on Thursday, here is the second - C7 "Calyx" (Shell).
Again, the dozer blade has been removed just for a different look. On my next Chimera, I will have to make sure I put the magnets inside the hull rather than on the outside, as it does make the blade drag on the surface, and I'd recommend that to anyone else that may do it.

Front view 
Left side, front angle

Left side, rear angle

Rear view

Right side, rear angle

 Right side, front angle

A nice close up shot of the commander/gunner 

And finally, another group photo

I have plans for more set back Chimera's but next time I'll be using a kit that I bought and see how they compare.

Thanks for reading, comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

7 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Did you catch these ?

http://www.warchimera.com/en_US/p/Tracking-guards-for-transport-vehicle/16

Your Chimera are looking great. My DKK are up on the blog late this week, I think, with an army shot after that. I really tried to straighten out the FW track guards and mostly managed it. The remaining holes and dings will be battle damage or covered with stowage. I'm sorta hoping that no one's really look that closely.

Zerstoren said...

Great looking paint work.

Crosser Modelling said...

Nice work! Great to see a non-standard Cadian colour scheme.

Lead Legion said...

Love that camo pattern. Nicely done.

Cadian 127th said...

@ Zzzzzz - I haven't seen those before. Do you know how well they match up on a Chimera? I saw your DKK and they look amazing. Yeah I chose to cover up my botched repairs on the track guards with the stowage as well.

@ Xi - Cheers for the comment.

@ Crosser Modelling - thanks for the comment. I think I've used every green except the standard Cadian one!

@ Lead Legion - thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

That looks great.

Cadian 127th said...

@ 40kterminatus - thanks for the comment.

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved