Thursday 30 June 2016

180 - A Chimera And A Pegasus Walk In To A Bar....

Just another quick update here (really quick). I have literally done nothing this month hobby wise - unless you count playing Total War: Warhammer as hobbying.


I made a couple of new purchases - another Chimera and a Pegasus AA vehicle from Puppets War (image above used without permission). I bought the Pegasus off eBay as it worked out cheaper than buying the turret on it's own and I want to build my own Hydra, which is why I've bought the extra Chimera.

I also sold off my Empire army in drips and drabs through eBay and have made enough money to partially fund the new LEGO Ghostbuster's Fire Station - to go with my LEGO Ecto-1.

Hopefully next month will be more productive. Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Ooh, interesting. Looking forward to seeing that glued up and paintified.

Cadian 127th said...

@ Zzzzzz - I've had my eye on the turrets for a while, but this is my first chance to have a go with one. The truck might get some conversion, maybe a sandbagged emplacement on the back.

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved