Friday 12 July 2013

116 - Empress Miniatures Kickstarter Finished

Empress Miniatures kickstarter finished last night, and I'm happy to say that they greatly exceeded their £7,500 target, with a final total of £26,777!


Congratulations to all of them, and I'm looking forward to seeing more sculpts and receiving my pledge when they are done.

Empress also do several other ranges of models, including Anglo-Zulu and Modern British Army. They have also acquired Imprint Models which produced the Warrior IFV that Zzzzzz painted up for the liaison exchange.

If anyone has any other Kickstarter's that may be of interest to people, post them in the comment's section and I will try to repost when I can.

1 comments:

Colonel Scipio said...

Thanks for the heads up - got some Empress Modern British last year, some of the nicest 28mm sculpts I've seen in a long time.

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved