Wednesday 16 November 2011

Decisions, decisions....


.... and I ask my fellow bloggers for their help with this decision.

As many of you know, one of the best things about blogs is being able to see pictures of other peoples work, whether its a photo of a finished model or a series of WIP pics.

My current problem is that I don't know what style of picture to use for my completed model's.

The choice is between two styles, which can be seen below.


A or B

A: As you can see is just a nice simple group shot of the models in their squad

B: Is a bit more complicated and involves taking individual photos of each model and then using Photoshop to make them into a single picture

So, please vote on the right hand side of the page for which photo syle you would prefer me to use on future posts for completed models. Thanks.

4 comments:

BoxerSaint said...

I prefer A.

B might be nice for a gallery picture, if you have some free time, but in my opinion, the more editing I have to do to my photos, the harder it is for me to get around to posting them.

Go with A.

Col. Corbane said...

Au natural mate - A every time, B just gives the impression that the poster is a bit 'up themselves' about their models.

Marshal Argos said...

I always thought that group shots look so much better. Although I do post photos using "B" I only do this for character models.

Cadian 127th said...

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.
@ BoxerSaint - I always do a little bit of editing for each photo, but yeah it is time consuming.
@ Col. Corbane - I can tell you now, I am definitely not up myself when it comes to my models.
@ Marshall Argos - yeah I think I may save the "B" method for special characters or a focal point

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved