Saturday 4 December 2010

Platoon 9-1, Squad 9-1-3

In a break from the Valkyrie, I added the finishing touches a another infantry squad. All they needed was a wash of Devlan Mud and a coat of matt varnish, which is normally all I have left to do on most things.



So I did the usual and took photos of the front and back of each model and then used the wonders of Photoshop to get them all on the same image. I'm still extremely happy with my light box and my camera as no image adjustment had to be done :).



And here is the shot from the back. This is the last of my infantry that I'll be posting for a while. I've got the Valk and a Sentinel to finish before I start on any more foot sloggers.

Cheers for reading people.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, the guys look cool as always. This time the picture is much better I think. The lightbox makes a very big difference!

Cadian 127th said...

@ The Antipope - yeah the lightbox makes a huge difference. I used it for the Valkyrie cockpit shots as well, but that was with a different camera and I didn't photoshop edit them.

Admiral Drax said...

YAY!

Cadian 127th said...

@ Admiral Drax - someones a bit too excited about the infantry

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved